Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tasty Creme Danny

Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series
I played Little League tee-ball and pitching machine for a couple of years. I enjoyed it, but I also enjoyed going out for ice cream afterward. There was a snack bar at the park we played at, which was okay, but the Tasty Crème ice cream stand down the road was even better. More often than not, the whole team would end up there after every game.
In my last season, I had apparently picked up the habit of asking the coaches if we were going to Tasty Crème afterward before the game even started. I don’t know how true this was, but that apparently made them think that I was more interested in the ice cream afterward than I was in the game itself. They called me Tasty Crème Steve.
I knew they were making fun of me so I stopped asking about the ice cream and stopped playing after that year was up.
Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series

No comments:

Post a Comment