Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ling Afraid of Viola's Goblins

Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series
So I never wet the bed, but my mom did tell me about her childhood fears when I was a little too young to hear about them. I’m guessing I was about seven when my mom unloaded the goblins on me. She was talking to me about how silly it was to be afraid of certain things (like the dark, which I was afraid of until I was at least a teenager) and illustrated it by telling how silly it was that she thought little goblins were waiting under her bed to cut off any body part that dangled over the mattress during the night.
Not only did this little idea not convince that my fears were silly, it gave me something new to worry about it!
Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series

No comments:

Post a Comment