Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jim Peeing in the Toy Box

Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series
This happened just about the same way as it does in the book. My dad used to have a habit of sleep-walking, and sleep-peeing. He said that one time, my mom had to throw a shoe at him to stop him from peeing into a fan. Of course, I went ahead and let Jim say that he had peed into the fan.
Another time, when I was probably about four, I did wake up to a toy box full of stickiness. It’s understandable since my playroom was right across from the bathroom and a toy box is about toilet height. They even sound alike Toy box, toilet? So, yeah, honest mistake.
Anyway, my mom threw out all the toys and made my dad buy me new ones. She did clean and kee the toy box, though.
Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series

No comments:

Post a Comment