Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Danny Hides His Underwear in the Toilet

Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series
After my mom died, we had a series of housekeepers/babysitters. There were four of us kids and my dad needed someone there while he was at work. One of the housekeepers had a beautiful daughter who was just a couple of years older than me. This daughter would come over her with her mom and she and I got to be pretty good friends. She knew I had the hots for her, but said she couldn’t date me because I was too young.
Then, when I was sixteen and she was eighteen, something amazing happened. She had broken up with her boyfriend and she said she was in a “funny” mood. She started touching me in the no-no zone and I panicked. I knew it was wrong, but at that moment, I didn’t care. Call it a moment of weakness.
But I panicked because of my medical problem. I didn’t have full control over my bowels because of a colostomy I had when I was a baby. It wasn’t uncommon for me to have some leakage in the drawers. So I thought, Oh, crap! This girl wants to get it on, but what if she sees some spotting on my tighty-whities?
So I told her to hold on and hurriedly went to the bathroom. I checked my underoos and they were did have some spotting. So I took them off, but didn’t have anywhere to put them. I couldn’t take them back to my room because she was there. If I took them anywhere out of the room, someone would see. So I lifted up the lid of the toilet and put them down there until I could get put them in the wash.
When I got back to my room, the girl said she wasn’t in the mood anywhere. I guess I had taken too long.
Oh, well. I was disappointed then, but now think of it as a good thing. God says He’ll give us a way out of temptation, right? I just never thought it would be with dirty underwear!
Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series

No comments:

Post a Comment