Thursday, December 22, 2011

Danny and Tonya Steal the Security Guard's Scooter

Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series
When I was in college, I wrecked my Chevy Blazer driving home in an ice storm for Christmas break. When I went back to school, I had to leave the truck at home for my dad and grandpa to fix it.
When it was finished, my little brother, Cody, and his friends took it out driving. He wasn’t sixteen yet and he didn’t have any money either. So he went to a gas station, filled up, and then didn’t pay. He just drove off.
A little while later, he and his friend and my other little brother and little sister were back at home. They saw a police cruiser pull up to the house and immediately knew why. The gas station attendant had written down the license plate from my Blazer and the police had traced the owner of vehicle as living at this address.
So, like Tonya and Danny, my siblings and their friends all ran down to the basement and ignored the officer knocking on the door. “We’re looking for Stephen Wilson,” they heard the policeman say. They stayed down in the basement for hours, waiting to make sure the cop was gone and didn’t come back.
The police did come back later that day. My dad was home then and he explained that Stephen Wilson was away at college and couldn’t have stolen any gas. I guess the cop believed him, because we never heard anything more about it until my brother later admitted what he had done.
Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series

No comments:

Post a Comment