Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Melody Puking Alphabet Soup

Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series
I wish this was my story, but it isn’t. I actually heard this one from a kid at one of the first churches I served as children’s pastor. There were these two little girls, sisters, who were about as different as you can imagine. The one who was about three years older, and the calmer of the two, came in to Kid’s Club one night and started telling me a story about her younger, wilder sister, who was also standing there. She said that they were on a trip with the daddy the day before and had to come back home because the younger had thrown up in the car, and that they could see whole letters, from their alphabet soup lunch, still intact.
Disgusting, but hilarious. I had to borrow it.
Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series

No comments:

Post a Comment