Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Danny Afraid of Going Down the Drain

Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series
I loved taking baths when I was younger. I hate them now. The idea of swimming around in you the junk in your trying to wash off? Granted the junk has now been diluted and sanitized by the water and soap in the tub, but still…
Anyway, I loved taking baths and would play all day long in there if I could. Up until the time I was about two, though, I was deathly afraid of going down the drain. I had seen it suck down the water and I was bound and determined not to let it happen to me. So when my mom wanted to get me out of the tub, she just had pull the drain stopper and out I would jump. She thought it was hilarious.
Yeah, it’s a good thing I got over that fear. Because that would be seriously embarrassing, know what I mean?
Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series

No comments:

Post a Comment