Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gretchen Sees Her Guardian Angel

Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series!
So I think I saw my guardian angel once. I was thirteen and it happened almost exactly the same way it did for Gretchen in the book. I was in bed, sleeping, when I suddenly woke up. I was facing my alarm clock and noticed that it read 3:17 a.m. Then something told me to look down at the foot of my bed. I turned and saw an elderly man in a golfing outfit; a nice button-up shirt and a sweater-vest, khaki shorts, and a cloth-covered cap. He was just sitting down there with his legs crossed, smiling and waving. I don’t think this was a dream, but I also remember feeling very peaceful, as if this man’s presence at such a late hour was the most natural thing in the world. I thought, Am I going to do something about this? But I instinctively knew that there was no need to worry. And so I turned over and went back to sleep.
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always see the face of My Father in Heaven” ~ Jesus, Matthew 18:10.
Read or purchase the series at The Gifted Book Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment